Monday 25 October 2010

Album Cover Research - Vic

These are the current album covers for 'The pretty reckless'.


I personally am not a fan of this album cover. I think it is slightly 'try hard' with the young child holding a cigarette lighter. I also believe that it is unethical to have such a small child holding a lighter.






On the other hand I think that this other 'pretty reckless' album cover looks effective. I like the black and white element and the entire band being iuncluded into the shot. I believe that if we keep our album cover simple like this it will look more effective.

1 comment:

  1. you need to add cd covers from other bands as well. you need to try to establish an identity (if you can) that doesn't mimic that of The Pretty Reckless. find covers from similar bands, or covers that you find inspirational - in terms of look or aesthetics.

    ReplyDelete