Monday 1 November 2010

The day of filming- Emily.

Filming date: 31st october 2010
Time: 8.30 till 2.30
Who: Emily, Vic, Jack, Trinity, Perry, Fleur And Trey.
We met in the car park at 8.30 and moved to our location and set up for about 9.00. We then dressed/Make-up all three girls for a prompt 9.30 start. Hannah AKA Perry helped with the make-up in order to achive the desired effect. The wether for the day was just what we wanted. It wasn't sunny but not raining and not to cold for the band which was perfect. "We started very well but i had to leave at 11 for a singing exam, as I knew I would be away for a bit I made sure that everything was set up correctly and that all the props were ready to use.This was very good for the group and meant that the filming could go without any problems. I found it very hard getting back into the swing of filming as Jack and Vic already had an understanding of what was looking good taking into consideration the use of lighting mise en scene ect which had changed because of the weather. I soon caught up with the group because we had a shot schedule so I was able to work out where we were up to. I then took my turn filming which I felt went very well. We finished our last shot at about 2.00, concluding with our 'Thats a rap' Shot. It took us about half a hour to pack all instruments away and clear up the space we used. Throughout the day we took pictures of important features which made our day sucsessful; these will be uploaded in a later post.

1 comment: