Tuesday 30 November 2010

Several Photos that I have edited - Vic

Here are several Photos that I have edited, some look quite good however other do not look as good. I am going to upload several edited photos over the next week and get some audience feedback to help me decide which ones to use. I believe that Jack and Emily are going to do the same and we can decide out of the best ones which to use in our digipac.










Here are several Photos that I have edited. I think that these ones look quite effective and fit in with our genre and the band.



I did edit this one, I thought that i could experiemtn with a pruple wash however I personally do not think this one looks very effective however I will still include it in the audience feedback.

6 comments:

  1. Vic, try imageloop to show off your web 2.0 skills.

    Well done though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what it is now just googled it. I will do it at home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the work you(the group) have done is very impressive. you are expressing your creativity very clearly. adding images and adding manipulated version of the images is demonstrating the potential of your ancillary products. i'm impressed with the work you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like some of these vic, i think they really show what we are trying to portray. i think when lettering and font is added in the next week that some of them will be perfect for our digi-pack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We can sort them out during Mondays double lesson.

    ReplyDelete